Longaevitas KETO Gingerbread Cake
While living a Keto or low-carb lifestyle generally means you have to give up sugar, it doesn’t mean you have to give up holiday favorites. We think you’ll find this easy dessert recipe the perfect way to enjoy the holidays without going off the keto rails. Perfectly moist with the right amount of spice.
½ cup butter, room temperature
1 cup Swerve BROWN
4 Large Pasture-raised Organic Eggs
¾ cup Longaevitas GINGERBREAD Granola
¼ cup organic coconut flour
¾ cup almond flour
2 tbsp organic psyllium husk powder
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp ground organic ginger powder
2 tsp ground organic Ceylon cinnamon powder
½ tsp ground organic nutmeg
¼ tsp ground organic cloves
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9” loaf pan and line with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter with Swerve. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well to combine
- I another mixing bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Break up any lumps.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Add Longaevitas GINGERBREAD Granola and water. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Cream Cheese Frosting
8 oz organic cream cheese
2 tsp pure vanilla
1/3 cup Lakanto powdered monkfruit
¼ cup organic heavy cream
Add the cream cheese and vanilla to mixing bowl and mix with a cake mixer at medium speed. Add the monkfruit and heavy cream and mix until smooth and spreadable.